Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
36" DCS Range Gas Line Insall Location?

Posted by xc60 (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 15, 14 at 23:06

I was wondering if anyone here can help me with where the gas line location should be to install a DCS range. Should it be in the wall space behind the range or is it ok to be in front of the back wall? Does the range bump right into the wall? It says 0 clearance. Want to make sure this is right before we move in next week. I gave the install specs to the GC and they moved the line today, not sure it's correct? Any info would be very much appreciated.

I will attach the install specs from DCS ours is the RGU-366 model

Here is a link that might be useful: DCS range Install Specs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 36" DCS Range Gas Line Insall Location?

Here is the gas line. Sorry if the photo is not right side up, I am trying to figure out why my ipad keeps flipping them.

This post was edited by xc60 on Tue, Apr 15, 14 at 23:22

o
RE: 36" DCS Range Gas Line Insall Location?

Here are the additional installation instructions. I can't seem to figure it all out.

Here is a link that might be useful: Install Specs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here