Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sarends

Ordered Miele Set Today!

sarends
12 years ago

I would first of all like to thank all of the wonderful contributors here who helped my wife and I with this decision. Some of you have answered our questions directly and others have simply provided wonderful insight through many carefully thought out thread/conversations that we have carefully read. This is what the internet is best at - the sharing of information within an intelligent community!

Here is what we ordered:

1) Miele Microwave with 27" Stainless Trim

2) Miele MasterChef Speed Oven with 27" Stainless Trim

3) Miele Warming Oven

The above will be installed top to bottom in a 27" cabinet. FYI - we already have an oven below countertop in our center island (to be replaced by Elux 27" soon). We plan to use the dickens out of the speed oven so we need a microwave for when the speed oven is, well, being a "speed oven".

Maybe my dealer is crazy, but our install date is set for a week from Monday (May 7th) and my wife can hardly wait!

Comments (2)

• dodge59
    12 years ago

Glad we were able to help!
    Nice choices, like I said before, It would be hard to find a negative post on the Miele Speed ovens.

Did the dealer wonder why You did not order the Miele oven or did he have anything to say about them.

Myself, and I'm biased (Since I've had one for 5 years)----anyway I think you also made a great choice with the Elux Oven.

Hope your appliances perform as well and as reliably as mine have for more than 5 years now---well all except for an expensive and fancy cooktop, that has long since gone to the dump, replaced by induction, which we love!

Gary

• janjan212
    12 years ago

Congrats. Sounds like great choices!