Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
good speed oven/convection oven combo

Posted by sparkier73 (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 7, 13 at 19:42

Was going mount a microwave (with trim kit) over a wall oven for a built in cab. But I am considering switching out the microwave to a speed oven instead. Looking for a good (visually appealing and quality) combination. Pics are most welcome!! Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: good speed oven/convection oven combo

I'm trying to decide on the same thing. Most likely going with an Elux oven and possibly a speed oven in place of a MW. Considering the Elux or GE speed oven. If GE then one needs to decide whether 120V or 240v. Decisions decisions!

o
RE: good speed oven/convection oven combo

As I posted , many times, (always glad to do it again to help),
I've had the Electrolux 30" regular/convectio oven and the speed oven since 2006.

Both trouble free, both bake well etc etc (Just do a search at the bottom of the main appliance page for Electrolux Oven to see many posts about them.

Mine are not vertically stacked as both wife and I wanted to use them and that way, we don't get in the way of each other.
Our regular Elux oven is mounted below counter while the speed oven is mounted at the optimum height (for us).

Click the helpfull link below to see pictures of them stacked.

Best of luck with your pending decisions!

Gary

Here is a link that might be useful: stacked Elux oven and speed oven

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here