Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Hood insert for standard cab.

Posted by sparkier73 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 18, 13 at 19:06

DIY kitchen on a budget. Cab over cooktop is 30W by 15D so the custom cab hoods don't fit (they are too deep). Looking for an insert - ducted. Found a Broan and an Air King but not much else. Any experience out there... brand recommendations? TIA

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Hood insert for standard cab.

That's not deep enough for a vent hood. You need either a slide out like GE makes, or to put in a conventional under cabinet hood.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here