So far, I have only found this model in 24":

BlueStar Companion Series RNB244BV1

Is yours different?

If so, have you had any problems?

TIA!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: alexr and other 24' or 30' bs owners

I think Bluestar only makes the 24" as an RNB series now. But they have choices in the door-standard lower hinges or swings open at the side. Also you can change the cooktop burners etc. and colors of course.

At one time, they made a slightly different model in 24". The 'plating' area in the front had a beveled look to it.. like the "Heritage Classic" and it had chrome knobs. But basically the same.

The latest model has the rolling rack and is identical to the bigger RNB versions. Mine is not the latest V1.

The RNB 'V1' edition has solved the few problems they had (door hinges)and made several upgrades as well.

I really love my Bluestar and would buy one again. I don't think anything cooks as well. And I like the size.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here