Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
JenAir or Kitchen Aid 42" French Door Frig?

Posted by asovey (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 27, 13 at 16:39

I had wanted to put a 48" frig in our new kitchen, but space limitations have nixed that idea. :( So now I am looking at 42". The only two I can find are the Jen Air JF42NXFXDW and the Kitchen Aid KBFC42FTS. I have read some posts here on the JA, but can't find anything on the KA. If you have had experience with either of these I would really appreciate your feedback. Are there any other 42" French door that I have missed?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: JenAir or Kitchen Aid 42" French Door Frig?

I believe it's the exact same model probably produced by Whirpool and then rebadged by Jennair and Kitchenaid.
I think best idea would be to see which costs less, has better warranty support and which look you like better.
it's pretty much the same fridge except the outside is different.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here