Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Whirlpool Dishwasher: fits deep bowls?

Posted by mariacentralcoast (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 14, 12 at 16:01

I am having trouble finding a dishwasher that will fit several deep bowls, and I noticed the new top of the line Whirlpool dishwashers have "EZ Adjustable Tines" that slide left or right to fit dishes. Has anyone tried this feature and know if it will fit 6 or 8 deep bowls? I am not talking casserole pans or large serving plates. I have several deep bowls for soup, cereal, pasta, etc. I have taken these bowls to the appliance store and there is no way it will fit in Bosch, a few will fit in KitchenAid, but the bowls lean on each other. I am worried they will either chip by banging against each other or not wash well because the water cannot get in well.

Several Whirlpool models include this feature, but here are two model numbers: WDF780SLYM and WDT910SAYM

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Whirlpool Dishwasher: fits deep bowls?

So.....why, after multiple experiences of your physically observing no-go situations for your particular dishes, do you now expect cyber-observers to tell you? That's a kick!

If you're that concerned about the issue, you have only one alternative: Take your pans and bowls with you to the dealer and SEE FOR YOURSELF whether or not the cavity will accommodate your items. That's it. We can't see see them. Only you know what you need. You're on your own.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here