Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
yugoslava

Bosch refrigerators?

yugoslava
10 years ago

Bosch dishwashers, from what I've seen seem to work well. However, I am looking for a refrigerator and need to know how good are Bosch appliances. I have heard good things but have not used any thus far. Let me know how your Bosch appliances work for you and if you have any complaints.

Comments (2)

• deeageaux
    10 years ago

Bosch only builds their own built-in refrigerators.

Their free-standing side by side units are made by Daewoo of Mexico. Not very good quality.

Their new French Door freestanding refrigerator is made by Whirlpool and is essentially a rebadged Kitchen Aid. Better than average quality.

• shaking
    10 years ago

Well a common complaint that runs all over the internet is that they simply dont work. Normally they have an average of 2 stars. I currently have the side by side and while I love the look and design this is my second one and it doesnt work either.(they replaced the first one after it ruined my hardwoods from dumping ice all over the floor and well the freezer unable to keep an even temp) After 6 months the second one started beeping only to find out it was never keeping an even temp in the freezer. After 5 service calls and them basically replacing every part they could it still beeps and now has an error message so they are buying it back. I have to give mad props to Bosch for that though. The appliance store I purchased the package from was terrible but Bosch stepped in and got it right. I love the dishwasher and I had a Miele before it broke... love this one just as much. My range is one of the few that Bosch still makes and I adore it as well but they are discontinuing it. If you want to try the new Bosch french door that is the only one I would consider purchasing ever. Even that is rolling the dice but its kind of like that with any company.