Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wolf 48 or Thermador 48 Dual Fuel

Posted by scaredreno (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 30, 14 at 11:17

I'm considering both options. Leaning towards Wolf but the thermador package is nice. if you get a range, free dishwasher and if you get a fridge, free ventilation. If I get a wolf, I will most likely have to get a counter depth fridge instead of a built in.

I heard thermador's customer service isn't that great so the idea of having all thermador products in my kitchen gives me pause.

Another question, are built-in fridges worth the money. It's just looks right?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance all.

Finally, anyone have a hot water dispenser? Any recommendation for faucet and system?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wolf 48 or Thermador 48 Dual Fuel

I am building a house and went with the thermy package...just couldnt pass up that deal. I read a bunch before picking and I hope I luck out and get well behaved appliances lol. I havent had them installed yet so cant give you any more info. I got the pro grand steam oven and the built in 42 fridge. Paid the small fee for the upgrade to the best dishwasher and got the free 54" built in style vent and remote mount 1000cfm blower.

o
RE: Wolf 48 or Thermador 48 Dual Fuel

Read about the blue chipping issue with Wolf on this forum.
Some people consider a frig a big cold box and are happy with a traditional frig and others want the built in look. We had to have counter depth because the full depth type stuck out in a doorway. Some people can push a wall back and make the full depth frig counter depth although not built in.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here