Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
why I would buy sub-zero/wolf again (not that I will need to for

Posted by research_queen (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 1, 12 at 11:12

Had a service call for my fridge, because it settled and something was vibrating against the compressor. It was serviced in less than a week (at no cost to me since it was still under warranty).
Upon chatting with the serviceman, I mentioned my that my Wolf ovens(30", L-series, double ovens) both had a strange chip in identical spots. I never thought to call them about it since the ovens still worked properly, but since someone was in my home, I figured I would mention it. He took a picture of the chips and said someone will be in touch with me.
Not knowing much about oven repairs, I figured someone would come to repair the enamel. 5 days later, I got a phone call that my new ovens are ready for installation. THEY REPLACED THE OVENS! They are only 1 year old, yet they did the right thing. No hassle, no frustration. Hands down, the best customer service.
Oh, and I should also mention that I love using my new kitchen appliances. The phenomenal customer service is an added bonus!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: why I would buy sub-zero/wolf again (not that I will need to

wow, that is so good to hear!! i was having a problem with the probe in my single wolf oven, called about 4:30 on monday and had a new one by wednesday. Awesome!

and whats also nice is that when you call and give your name, they have all your info and seriel # of appl. so you don't have to repeat everything and dig out all your literature. maybe other companies do this also, but this as my first call for a problem.

agree, that is great customer service!!!!

so happy for your "surprise", that's fabulous!!!!

o

Very happy to hear such positive reports. We are planning a new kitchen which will be all Wolf/Sub-zero except the dishwasher and range hood!

o

I have had the same kind of service experiences as well in my 6 yr old home. Love Wolf Sub-Zero.

o

We've had our Sub Zero all freezer and all refrigerator since 1987 and I am happy to report that Sub Zero has always been responsive to my repairs - either in or out of warranty. Out of warranty they have sent parts without charge on several occasions and all I've paid is labor - not cheap but at least it was only labor.

When my son managed to break the handle off the refrigerator they sent two replacement handles so that both units would match.

When the time comes I'll be replacing them with Sub Zero too.

o

That is great service.

My problem with them is their marketing and pricing policies, but maybe this will help some that are contemplating
Wolf/SZ appliances.

Click the helpful link below to see their
"Brand New Way to save $2500".

They emailed this info to me.

Gary

Here is a link that might be useful: Current Wolf/SZ Deals

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here