Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nolacls

lynx or dcs best prices?

nolacls
9 years ago

I am not sure if this is the right spot to post but im looking to find the best online prices for some outdoor kitchen stuff from LYNX or DCS...anyone have a go to spot??

Thanks in advance!

Comments (4)

• stevep2005
    9 years ago

There is an outdoor cooking forum but it does not see much action.

I'm pretty sure both brands set the minimum price a retailer can sell for. I am looking at a 30" Lynx all-IR grill - the MSRP is around 4200 and a local retailer quoted me at 3750 best price they can do. That price was spot on with all of the online places but the local place will deliver, set up, and remove the old grill so I'm going with the local dealer.

• nolacls
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Yea I found that forum after posting...I posted there too. I kinda figured that because all the places I see have the same listed price. Just didnt know if thee was one that had a sale...or a discount if you get a few things. Its going to be around 7-8k for what im looking for so im looking to see if I can get a little better deal. Online I dont have to pay tax and shipping is free...the ones building my ODK will install it. I may see if a locale place could match the price tho.

• saeyedoc
    9 years ago

See if you can find a floor model, I just bought a Firemagic Echelon 660 and got a great price :)

• nolacls
    Original Author
    9 years ago

The places the sell these products around me dont have them on the floor that I have seen.