Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sleepypagr

Appliance puzzle - which old ones to use and which to replace

sleepypagr
10 years ago

I've been researching and had settled on a new 48in Wolf DF range, to keep my existing Samsung French door refrigerator, andKA dishwasher and purchase a second 18indishwasher. My DH can't understand why I'm not going to reuse the existing thermador gas cooktop and ten year old GE double ovens. The ovens are too old and too small to put in a new kitchen but I concede that I could use the old cooktop - five years old and I've been happy on it. This means starting over my research and looking at wall ovens - any advice here? Appliance advice and save my marriage. I worry if I don't go with the new range I will regret it later when it is time to replace the cooktop and I'm stuck with new cabinets around an old thermador. Throw into the mix the blue star I've just discovered - sounds like my husband would be happier with that price and I could buy just a single wall oven. I roast a ton of chickens ('if we have chicken again I'm going to start clucking') and veggies, plus bake cookies, cakes, quick breads. Thanks!

Comments (2)