Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My new wolf 30

Posted by jolb57 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 1, 13 at 8:58

I really have not cooked much on my new old style wolf stove but while making my oatmeal noticed how the flame is so steady. Meaning that even in low simmer setting it does not waver and glows a brighter blue. Very happy with this stove. I can't compare this stove to others however I'm loving this one.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My new wolf 30

Cleanup takes a little time but the fact that cleanup is fairly easy due to separate grates at each burner nice used a couple disposable wipes. Nice!
Made breakfast for dinner last nite potatoes nicely browned made some chili gravy very smooth. Again a happy camper once more

o

A pic of outer ringay ultra low b4 it just goes to simmer burner only

o

I've also had my new old-style AG for about 6 weeks and am also very happy with it. I'm so glad we decided to get one of these before they were replaced by the newer model AG with the sealer burners. If you are in the market for a range and are vacillating, see if you can still find one of these.

o

I found the Martha Stewart timer at Macy's LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here