Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Best smudge-proof stainless steel?

Posted by mahndu (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 30, 09 at 8:38

I am buying new stainless steel kitchen appliances and since I have a toddler, am going mostly with the Frigidaire Professional line which uses smudge-resistant EasyCare stainless steel. I need to go with another brand for the refrigerator (I want a bottom-drawer freezer). Any suggestions for other smudge-resistant brands?

Thanks,
Sarah

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Best smudge-proof stainless steel?

There's not another brand that looks like the frigidaire pro stuff. The next best thing in my opinion is the GE clean steel line.

The Guru has Spoken

Here is a link that might be useful: The Appliance Guru Reviews, Advice, Giveaways and Commentary

o

mahndu,

I'm not sure if you're trying to match to your other appliances but here's my Fisher & Paykel counter-depth fridge with EZKleen stainless steel. I love it, it's been a breeze to keep clean, even with my messy family. Good luck!

Photobucket

o

That is one SWEET looking fridge! I was looking at the Jenn-Air french door but that Fisher is nice. I don't like the outside water dispenser because it eats so much room on the door but yours doesn't. Are you happy with it?

o

theanimila, I really do like it. It's water only through the door, no ice, which is why it doesn't take up much room. The icemaker is inside the freezer drawer. My old Whirlpool fridge had the same cu ft, but for some reason this counter-depth fridge seems to hold so much more, maybe because it's wider and nothing gets lost in the back?

o

Thanks so much for the tips. The Fisher & Paykel is beautiful!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here