Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Electrolux Website--Horrible!

Posted by jwats612 (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 24, 13 at 8:07

I am posting this in hope that Electrolux actually monitors these forums..my attempt to get information on a double oven

1. They show obsolete models on website--and cannot tell you what is actually for sale when you call the customer service number. If you can believe it, they could not tell me what the current line up of 27" double ovens is.

2. I was promised a call back when they found the data, never happened

3. Their product information page does not work, so you , for example, can't get a cutout diagram--and has been down for at least a week

Instead of facilitating a sale, they drive customers away

Amazing!

John

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Electrolux Website--Horrible!

Here ya go

http://www.ajmadison.com/b.php/Electrolux%3B27+Inch%3BDouble%3BWall+Ovens/N~30+4294836992+4294959960+4294964457

http://www.ajmadison.com/ajmadison/itemdocs/EW27EW65G.pdf

http://www.ajmadison.com/ajmadison/itemdocs/EW27EW65G_in.pdf

Took me less the 4 minutes to find and post.

o

Were it that simple

some ovens on the AJMadison site are not available according to a dealer , even though they continue to show up on Electrolux site.

I was simply making two points

1. Electrolux ought to keep their website updated

2. When you take the time to call, the person who answers
ought to have a list of current product

o

Both points true, but good luck finding info on the sites of certain other large appliance manufacturers.

AJM is a dealer. Maybe they have some old stock, maybe your dealer just cannot or doesn't want to get the model.

Sears has the same two 27" double oven models as AJM.

Electrolux also shows those, and only those, two 27" models on their web site. What models were you looking for?

Here is a link that might be useful: Electrolux double ovens

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here