Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Refrigerator to go with Blue Star range suggestions??

Posted by ameliagray (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 27, 14 at 3:49

Hi, I am new to this forum. My husband and I just purchased our first home and are in the process of planning a kitchen remodel. We purchased a 30" Blue Star range but are now looking for a refrigerator. We need a counter depth, 36 inch wide and 70 or 71 inch height refrigerator that will go with our Blue Star range. Does anyone have suggestions on what brand/style will work well (example door handle styles coordinate). Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Refrigerator to go with Blue Star range suggestions??

I was looking for a CD fridge 36 inch without external water/ice. After a lot of searching online, reading countless reviews and seeing in person, i decided on the Jennair or KA 72 inch. Price would be the final determination since they are both made by whirlpool. Then I discovered the Viking also has the same box as those 2 fridges, but rebadged as Viking. The Viking handles closely resemble the Bluestar so that is what i am going with. It is a little bit more expensive than the JA and KA architect and i know there are a lot of people who would advise against Viking.

o
RE: Refrigerator to go with Blue Star range suggestions??

I agree, the Viking professional series handles are almost identical to Bluestar's.
I'm actually considering the Viking professional dishwasher to go with my Bluestar range, simply because of the similar handle, hope it at least cleans the dishes, (fingers crossed ;)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here