Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Electrolux Dual Fuel Range new model

Posted by erhoff2000 (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 15, 12 at 0:06

I'm looking to buy a DF range and am deciding between the GE Cafe and Electrolux model EW30DS75KS. I can't find any reviews at all on the web for this Electrolux model (it has five burners), but I loved it in the store. I only find reviews for the 4 burner model (EW30DS65KS), and many of those are poor.

Do any of you know anything about the 5 burner model, or is it so brand new that no one has it?

Thanks so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Electrolux Dual Fuel Range new model

Hello,

I went to the Electrolux showroom in Charlotte, NC and I believe that I saw the 5 burner range that you refer to. I don't know anything about it... but, it did catch my eye. It sure is a nice sleek looking unit.

Good luck with your search.

o

Do you know about the online appliance dealer AJ Madison? They do a lot of business, so often you will find reviews. I've posted the link to the Electrolux 5 burner model you are considering. The range has a lot of nice features-I like the two oven independent cooking feature for example. And those ball bearing oven racks and blue interior are trademark now.

You're right to read reviews, not just for the model involved on an appliance, but look to overall company response to purchasing customers when appliance issues arise.

Good luck.

Here is a link that might be useful: This may help:

o

Thanks for the input. I decided to go with the GE Cafe. Didn't feel comfortable buying the Electrolux that hadn't been on the market long and my appliance dealer also warned against it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here