Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Electrolux Trim Kits

Posted by EH13 (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 22, 12 at 23:49

I just had my new Electrolux all refrigerator/all freezer installed with the dual trim kit. I am very disappointed as the trim kit seems flimsy. Any one else have this problem. Is there anything I can do to make it seem more secure?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Electrolux Trim Kits

When I was looking into the Icon french door fridge, I took a good look at the dual louvered trim kit to see what the "single" would look like. It looked solid to me.

Who installed the fridge+freezer and the trim kit? If it was professionally installed, #1 recommendation is to contact installer and complain that it seems loose, flimsy, jiggly, etc.

I've only seen the louvered (i.e. Grill vent) trim kit for above Icon series. Is yours Icon too? Never seen this in person for standard line Electrolux.

o

"Interested in this thread as well. We just ordered the Icon Professional FD fridge w/trim kit, but will be installed in late April. Will comment when received.

Hope you can get the installer to rectify the trim kit installation for you!~

o

I have the trim kit on my Elux Icon SxS. When installed it is not flimsy at all. I would guess that it is probably an install issue.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here