Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Electrolux Dishwasher EIDW6305GS

Posted by olivertwist (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 21, 13 at 23:46

We are getting a Kitchenaid Fridge and GE Profile oven, cooktop, and microwave.

Went to the appliance store today to pick out a DW. I was leaning towards Kitchenaid or GE to match, but was open to other possibilities.

I really fell in love with the Electrolux EIDW6305GS. It really had an interior set-up and configuration that would work for me, with big spaces for skillets and baking dishes, and modular options for silverware racks. The salesperson actually was more in favor of the KitchenAid but assured me I'd be very happy with the Electrolux and that he's had no problems with it, even when I questioned him about the lack of a heated drying cycle.

I was all set to go ahead, even though it didn't match the rest of my appliances until I got home and read soooo many negative reviews of Electrolux DW. Even on Gardenweb if you find good reviews, and then follow up the threads months later, customers were unhappy.

Can someone please reassure me that I should continue with this Electrolux purchase, or should I read the writing on the wall and run? Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Electrolux Dishwasher EIDW6305GS

1) You have reached the point of paralysis by analysis .

All appliances are going to have at least a few angry owners that swear you should not buy one ever. Happy owners tend not to post as much. What you need to look for is percentages and trends.

2) Are you really going to spend~ $1300 on an Electrolux dishwasher or are you getting a real deal as a package?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here