Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bosch 700 Integra

Posted by Dee_Me (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 11, 13 at 22:04

I have recently sold my home and am moving into a condo. I am facing the daunting task of a reno to a small kitchen. I am trying to narrow it down and have an opportunity to get a Bosch 700 Integra slide in electric range at a fantastic price. I know everyone is raving about induction, but it's not an option. Does anyone have this range and can speak about it's reliability?
Thanks,

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bosch 700 Integra

I doubt you will find much input here in GW, as far as reviews go on a "Conventional" Electric Range.

Have you even bothered to check out induction? Since you just sold your home it's a bit "confusing to me" at least, that you can not scrape enough resources together to go for the induction.

A brand new place (for You), and you want to start out with a "Model T" in your kitchen Reno??? Most likely with a condo, you won't have a well performing hood venting outside? Then there is the extra power a conventional range will use over induction, and the extra chore of cleaning it up, versus induction!

You do not say why, "Induction is NOT an option", and the fact you rave about a "fantastic price", leads me to believe your decision is "Mostly" an "Economic One"---please correct me if I'm wrong!

Having said all the above, a quick google search does turn up a lot of 5 star ratings for the Bosch 700 Series Ranges, Sears, Lowes, etc etc, alto it does vary somewhat by model #, which you did not post.

Anyway, good luck with your "Model T", (LOL)

Gary

o
RE: Bosch 700 Integra

Jeez... she just asked for info on a particular range model, not a evaluation or opinion on her finances or her choice of range style.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here