Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Appliance Help - renovating kitchen

Posted by vieirab (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 30, 12 at 21:04

Renovating our kitchen and looking for advice on appliances. So far we have:

Wolf 36" range top (SRT366)
Jenn Air 30" Speed Oven & Dual Convection oven (JMW3430WS)
Jenn Air Warming Drawer (JWD2030WS)
Best 38" 100CFM Hood (PK2238)
Miele Integrated DW (G4275SCVI)
Marvel 24" beverage center

Stuck on a refrigerator. 36" SubZero (BI-36U), Liebherr, or Jenn Air

Total on the above with Sub Zero Fridge Coming in around $22,500 with tax. CAn shave $5,000 off by going with Jenn Air 72'(h) counter depth or shave off $3,000 by going with Liebherr. In either case still a lot of money.

Any body have experience with any of the above, particularly with the Jenn Air Oven ?

Options / Suggestions?

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Appliance Help - renovating kitchen

I think you'll get the most response here by first searching for each brand/model. Then if you have specific ?s on particular ones, you can post with that brand-model and ? in Subject.

Just my opinion.

o
RE: Appliance Help - renovating kitchen

we have the leibherr hcb2062, 36" fully integrated frig and love it and had no problems so far(installed sept). its quiet, roomy enough for fam of 5, easy to clean. freezer space is ok, we do have a freezer downstairs, so not an issue for us.

i have a miele DW and love that also.

i think you should consider a higher CFM on hood, i can't imagine 100 cfm being enough for anything you cook, no matter how you cook.

don't have any of the other appliances.

keep reading GW posts to gain more insight and read reviews from other sources to help you decide.

best of luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here