Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Chef Demo of CC in Boston Area

Posted by jscout (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 5, 12 at 20:54

Well, with all the recent discussion about the CC simmering, here's an opportunity for Boston, MA area folks to see the CC first hand. There's a chef's demo of the CC this Sunday at Yale Appliance. Anyone considering a CC should go down and ask the chef about the simmer and see how he handles it. But then again, the best opportunity is to personally cook on it at Eurostoves, but not everyone can get up to Beverly.

Come to think of it, if you currently own a CC and are having trouble with it, other than contacting Capital, you could also attend this demo and ask the chef about it.

Here's the link from Capital's blog:
http://www.capital-cooking.com/blog/?p=546

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Chef Demo of CC in Boston Area

I can't attend but I would love a summary or pictures or video by someone who does attend!

o
RE: Chef Demo of CC in Boston Area

Not sure if I can make it, but someone should definitely ask for a demonstration of the simmer. I was at Yale a few weeks ago and the burner was extremely hot when turned to simmer, nothing like how Trevor has his. I wonder if they will adjust it prior to the demo...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here