Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chickadee4_gw

48 inch wold gas stove partially installed

chickadee4
10 years ago

Jeeze louise Husband is going to be asking a million questions regarding why the new 48 inch wolf double oven is not flush with the wall.
I measured my work space,the door entry size, cleared furniture and rugs so they new stove can be installed.

I pathetically write to GW looking for guidance in how I am going to fix the gas line and the electric cord
They had removed the old viking gas stove and left the new 48 wolf ready to be slid into its work space. I had jumped behind the stove to clean the last 15 years of filth noticing the lines.

The rear panel of the wolf has a higher metal brace so the elbow gas line hits the stove. My other issue is the stove's electric plug has a thick male end .

Husband is going to be a pill. Jeeze m Crow I asked about the lines and was told it will not be an issue.

Fine I need a plumber to redo the elbow and move the gas shut off valve.
I will tinker with the electric outlet myself by either installing a recessed outlet or using a flat male end extension cord

Who is going to move the stove out of the space?
Can a 110 pound woman tug the stove forward or does the plumber do this?
YEs , I am asking ridiculous questions but I am stuck with a foolish installation. GD I asked about the lines and if they need to be moved.
I should be a happy camper having a working stove .
I paid 260 for installation but I am not installed.
and while I am in this pissy frame of mind where the hell is Spring?

Comments (3)