Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need wall oven reviews

Posted by AJinNH (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 22, 13 at 17:40

We are just beginning a major kitchen remodel and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with some of the decisions.
The one that is causing the most trouble at the moment is deciding on what brand and model for wall ovens.

I cook a lot. I'm pretty sure that we're going with a Wolf 6 burner range top. I'm still waffling about the microwave, but I'm leaning towards putting a (brand to be named later) large counter top model on a shelf somewhere. I mostly use the microwave for warming or cooking vegetables. We want 2 wall ovens, either a double or 2 singles.

I want the wall ovens to have a good capacity, I cook a very large turkey each Thanksgiving in the 30 lb. range, pre-stuffed. I also make several large, heavy dishes such as lasagna.

I need something reliable and without all of the issues with self-cleaning as I do use that function frequently.

I love the convection feature of my current oven and would like that in the wall ovens.

I don't like noisy ovens or ones that leak into the glass front.

Function and reliability, they'll get used often.

Please let me know how often you use your ovens and how long you've owned them.

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need wall oven reviews

I meant to ask in my post if you can tell me the interior width of your ovens. My current stove has an interior width of 24 1/4" and fits my largest pan.

Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here