Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chef_dupre

Posive Appliance Experience Leiberts Royal Green

chef_dupre
12 years ago

I've been lurking here for the past year or so and now I feel compelled to post a review about the only bright spot in my recent kitchen remodeling project.

By way of a disclaimer, I've been a restaurant professional for the better part of my adult life. I've worked both in FOH and BOH capacities and have overseen two commercial, and two residential kitchen projects over the past 20+ years.

When it came time for the buying decision for residential appliances, I came here and read about the good, bad and ugly experiences others had.

Firstly, thank you all, within the Gardenweb community for sharing your experiences, pictures and advice on appliances, cabinetry and design elements.When DW and I had an argument about tiling behind a range hood, I came here for validation of my position (sadly, she was right, I was wrong).

Now for the reason of my post...of all the different vendors I dealt with during the course of my remodel, Leiberts Royal Green in White Plains, NY, absolutely crushed all others in terms of customer service, pricing, and follow-up.

Although my DW was reluctant to allow me to make major appliance purchases online, she acquiesced and let me take a chance on buying some big ticket items sight unseen.

I'm sure I drove Joe Henderson crazy with questions about pricing, delivery dates, etc..but he not only delivered what I wanted, but also gave me realistic time frames on delivery. When the range I ordered came in, I got an email letting me know when it would be delivered. Amazingly, it arrived as promised, when promised.

From here on out, the folks at Leiberts have my business, as well as respect.

my $.02 (adjusted for inflation)

Comments (3)