Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Any Info on Elmira Stoveworks Appliances?

Posted by becohen15 (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 24, 12 at 15:58

Hello - I will be renovating my kitchen soon and I really like the look of the appliances from Elmira Stoveworks. (They are new appliances made to look vintage). But, I can't find any information on how they perform or hold up over time. If you have any experience with Elmira Stoveworks or know somebody who does and you can share some feedback, I would greatly appreciate it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Any Info on Elmira Stoveworks Appliances?

Astronomically overpriced for what you actually get. And not really that great looking to boot. Sorta like one of those toddler beauty pagents where the 3 year olds are wearing lipstick and rhinestones. It's a wierd bad joke imitation of a media concept of a woman---or in this case, an antique range.

You'd be best served by putting that amount of money into an actual refurbished antique stove if you want a vintage look. Or just get the vintage look from the other components in the design and not the appliances.

o
RE: Any Info on Elmira Stoveworks Appliances?

Hahaha That is quite an analogy. Thanks for the response. I will look into refurbished stoves.
Do you have any experience with / knowledge of what other pieces of the kitchen can lend a vintage look? I am just starting my research / planning.
Thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here