Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Kidney shape filter or food trap: F&P dishdrawer

Posted by chinchette (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 16, 13 at 14:58

I have F&P DD603. That kidney shaped filter or food trap- what is it called? Who sells a replacement? I couldn't find it in searching sites for parts.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Kidney shape filter or food trap: F&P dishdrawer,, (which are not related to F&P parent company), or call F&P directly 888-936-7872 (which may be the best price).

Part number 527739, Drain Filter.

RE: Kidney shape filter or food trap: F&P dishdrawer

dadoes, thanks! I knew I could rely on you!

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here