Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
GE Profile 48 Range questions

Posted by tomwatx (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 20, 13 at 14:22

I have been reading on this site about all my options in regards to ranges and have decided on the GE Profile Dual Fuel 48 range.

My question for those who have griddle or grill, which did you choose and why? I know I want 6 burners, so I'm having trouble deciding between the griddle and grill.

At this point I'm leaning toward the grill since I can always just put a griddle plate on top of 2 burners when I want to use a griddle and remove it when I don't... but I can't add a grill if I ever decided I wanted one.

Thoughts?

This post was edited by tomwatx on Wed, Mar 20, 13 at 14:23

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: GE Profile 48 Range questions

I can't answer your question but I am really curious as to where you saw a GE Profile range with a 48-inch width? This seems to be something really new. AFAIK, all the Profile stoves are 30-inches wide and only GE's Monogram line has 48 inch wide stoves.

o

Thank you for the correction... yes, I am talking about Monogram.

o

I love the griddle on my 48 range. We cook everything on it, from eggs to fried rice. We even heated up pizza on it. My husband loves looking on the griddle.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here