Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
shmeal_gw

KitchenAid 36' Induction Cooktop

shmeal
12 years ago

It's me again. Rinse and repeat. Does anyone on here have a KA induction cooktop? Or do you know anyone who does? I can not find any good reviews online. DH says the same disgruntled customer is the only one who is posting reviews and that most people are perfectly content with their cooktop and don't bother to post reviews.

I AM concerned about the noise issue. I wonder if that is related directly to the lower price (can't manufacture something cheaper without cutting corners somewhere).

None of the retailers in this area have the KA plugged in so we can't have them turn it on to listen to it. We have tried the Wolf and the Thermador.

We had a KA dishwasher in our last house. It was a great dishwasher so DH thinks that we will be okay going with the KA induction cooktop. He also likes the bridge feature and the fact that we can get it without the stainless trim (he wants the solid black look).

I don't want to buy it and wish we had spent just a little bit more to get a better quality cooktop. We are at the point in our build where $1k here and $1k there and another over there and another and another are really starting to add up and I want it to stop somewhere. BUT, I'm also willing to spend the money if it is REALLY worth it.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz