Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Critique my appliance list, please

Posted by SpecialK12 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 20, 13 at 10:29

Delurking after months of lurking and learning. Just getting ready to order appliances for a kitchen remodel and hoping to get some feedback. This forum is truly an amazing source of information.

1. LaCanche Chagny 1400
2. Rangecraft custom hood to match
3. Liebherr RBI1410 - 24' All-Refrigerator with BioFresh
4. Liebherr WFI1061 - 24" Wine Fridge/Freezer to be installed SBS with above. There will be a second fridge/freezer in the basement
5. Miele G5975SCVi - Dishwasher
6. Miele CVA4062SSL - Coffee System - may go with the plumbed in one, but my 6-year old current system is probably the most used appliance in my kitchen now
7. Sharp Insight Pro Microwave - KB6524PS

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Critique my appliance list, please

Thanks for posting your list. We're in a new build and I'm in the process of compiling my appliance list.

In this new build design I've decided to go with a double oven so I'm using up wall space. I figured I would just have the microwave on the counter... next to the ovens.

I hadn't heard of a 'microwave drawer' before... can I ask how you are going to use it..??... I googled and a reviewer of this model actually had it installed "higher" [not exactly sure what that means] ... and someone else installed it in the pantry..

...just wondering how YOU designed your kitchen for this microwave.

o

Jannz77- If you look at any of the photos of the microwave drawer that come up on google, 99% of the time they are installed right below the counter on lower cabinets. It would be hard to use it at any other height.

Also, your posting if off topic. You'll get more replies if you started a dedicated thread.

o

Thanks 'realism' for your response.

Yes...a friend of mine just informed that they put one in their new build and now that I understand how they're used it makes sense that they would be installed right below the counter.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here