Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
stainless panels for Liebherr 48' biofresh

Posted by modern_mom35 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 12, 12 at 9:23

we bought an older model Liebherr 48" this weekend (BFI 1051 and SBS 240). we got a fantasitic deal on a floor model. the only problem is that this model is meant for custom panels and we want SS. the appliance dealer assured us that we can order stainless panels for it, but I'm having a hard time finding any information on it. we couldn't order the panels right then and there because it was a warehouse sale. my husband is making calls this morning, but I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with this or knows for sure.

thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: stainless panels for Liebherr 48' biofresh

I don't know if Liebherr makes them (since they offer the same models finished in stainless steel); but, You can probably get them faster and cheaper by going to a local sheet metal shop. Just make sure your measurements are accurate and that you specify in which direction the grain is to run.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here