Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Three weeks with Blustar and Liebherr

Posted by ctycdm (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 20, 13 at 1:20

Both are everything they are cracked up to be, I am so pleased with these two new appliances!! Let's just hope they last as long as the 27 year old Thermador and Amana that they they replace

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Three weeks with Blustar and Liebherr

Don't know about the Bluestar but I love the Liebherr. My mom's 22 year old Liebherr that has made a few international moves, is still going strong. My 6-year old one has never given me any trouble.

o

Had no idea Liebherr had been around that long! Never even heard of them until a year or so ago. I just thought I would post a positive appliance feedback since most only post when there is a problem...

o

So happy to hear you're pleased! My Blue Star and Liebherr are sitting in my kitchen, waiting to be installed, and I'm finding it an exercise in patience. Between that and not being allowed to put anything in the new cabinets yet, I'm going slightly batty.

I'd love to hear more details about either appliance!

o

I feel sorry for all the folks with woe tales about new appliances, but I believe for every bad experience post, there are dozens of happy owners that don't post. I have no hot oven door, no loose or damaged parts, and all my burners are exactly as ordered. The range is everything if not more than I expected! The Liebherr is quite a bit taller than our old refer and is taking some getting used to, but it is so quiet I didn't think it was working when I first plugged it in because I could not hear the motor or fan! The bio fresh seems to be doing what it is supposed to, and the panels are so well integrated with the cabinetry it does not look like there is even a refer there! My other choices are all wonderful as well, the Prizer hood is a beautiful work of craftsmanship, the Silgranite sink may likely take best improvement award, and the Viking microwave and warming drawer are great! Oh and I love my Grohe Brigeford pulldown too! And a big thanks to mother nature for my soapstone and Mesquite countertops:)
...so there, you have a happy customer providing some rare positive feedback

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here