Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dual Fuel CC

Posted by Redhawk1 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 16, 12 at 23:17

I think I read in a post that Capital Culinarian will be coming out with a dual fuel in April of 2012. I have e-mailed the CC website to see if this is correct, but have not received a reply. Can anyone confirm that this is true? And if they are coming out with a new model, does anyone know if they will offer an option for a simmer burner? Just wondering.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dual Fuel CC

No one can really confirm until Capital does with a press release. It is just rumors and rumors for now.

o

Bet I know at least one person one here that knows for sure. I'm sure he has to keep mum for now tho.

o

Capital employees and their partners have to keep silent.

Or at least not blurt it out in public message board:)

o

Oops, too late. This was posted on Capital's Facebook page yesterday in response to someone asking if they were planning DF range:

Capital Cooking "Actually, it's funny you should ask that because we are launching dual fuel ranges (in the Precision & Culinarian series) at the Architectural Digest Home Design show next month and at K/BIS in April! We haven't done an official release on this so can't commit to ship dates, but you can definitely look back on our Facebook page for more details. :)"

o

Awesome! Thanks everyone. I am new to this forum, but am quickly becoming addicted to reading it. We are Building a new home, lots of decisions to make!

o

It will be very interesting to see what they do with it. Electronic boards with various modes or a simpler version? Maybe it will have 3 fans!

o

I don't have any info on the new DF but I do hope its a simple version.

As stated it will be on show at the Architectural Digest Show in March 22nd - 25th in NYC

o

That's pretty good news. Although I love gas, it is nice to be able to say "ya we can supply you with that"

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here