Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wall ovens Electrolux Icon or Dacor ?

Posted by fly-weight (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 7, 12 at 20:26

I like the fact that I get a live person when I phone Dacor and ask about warranty, they have 3 years right now. Electrolux I cannot even find their phone No. Any tips or suggestions on which to choose? I am also open to other brands. I want to purchase a double set.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wall ovens Electrolux Icon or Dacor ?

If you go to the Electrolux Web-site and click "Support" a window drops down, and written in red is "Contact Us".
If you then click that, you will see "This" :

Contact us by phone:
877-435-3287
Fax: 706-228-6615

Address info
Electrolux Major Appliances
North America
2715 Washington Road
Augusta, GA 30909

Google Dacor oven reviews, then do the same for Electrolux Oven Reviews.

I did, but I will let you see for yourself , as I own an Elux oven, (Over 5 years now), so I'm biased!

Good Luck on your hunt!
If You have question about my Elux oven or Speed oven, I will be very happy to answer them.

You can also do a search in Garden web for dodge59 Electrolux, and see probably more posts by me than you really wanted to?

Gary

o

Had Dacor Discovery oven but never could get it to work so now Electrolux for 4 years. I love the Electrolux. Search this forum for more info.

o

I am giving some very serious thought to this set. Thanks for the input!

http://www.us-appliance.com/e30ew85gps.html

o

We are going with the Electrolux Icon Professional as well. Love the glide racks and the reviews that I have seen are good! Best of luck!

o

had Dacor for 10 years not one service call! Love the 4 part convection. Can cook salmon and cupcakes at the same time and zero flavor transference! I am doing a remodel and will be putting all Dacor in again! They have a new wall oven RO130S that has two cleaning options 1. a "green clean" option that steam cleans and 2. the standard self clean. You get to chose how you clean your oven. It is also the huge inside. They showed me 2 20lb turkeys side by side inside the oven! The single oven is $2999 and it comes with a free 3 year parts and labor warranty from Dacor!

o

We have a Kenmore Elite wall oven made by Electrolux. Every time we do a self-clean, there is a thermal switch on the back that needs to be reset. This has happened to us several times. We usually decide when we want to do the self-clean and book a service call too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here