Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
time sensitive request for help: capital precision depth

Posted by fouramblues (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 5, 12 at 20:18

Hello, fellow GWers. I've fallen in love with the Capital Precision range(GSCR366), in part because of your recommendations. capital-cooking.com has been down for a couple days, so I've emailed Trevor Lawson of Eurostove fame, but maybe someone here can help me. I have issues with a blind corner cabinet adjacent to the very deep range being able to open fully. On the sell sheet, it gives the range depth to the lip overhanging the door (28.5"), but the knobs and handle seem to project a bit further than that. Can anyone tell me the effective depth from back to knobs and also from back to handle? I'll either have to change my cabinetry order ($$!!) or have the builders move a wall in order to fit this thing of beauty into my renovated kitchen. Thanks in advance for any info you can give me!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: time sensitive request for help: capital precision depth

If you go to AJMadison and look up the range, scroll down some and you should be able to pull up the Specifications sheet which will give you these measurements

Good luck

o
RE: time sensitive request for help: capital precision depth

Thanks, springplanter, but sadly the spec sheet doesn't give me the info that I need. It only gives the depth of the range top, no info about handle or knob projection, which clearly makes the measurement deeper.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here