Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chickenwhisperer_gw

Bosch Oven

chickenwhisperer
11 years ago

In case anyone is looking at a Bosch Wall oven, be forewarned:

I have a Bosch single wall oven, model HBN3450UC, installed in May of 2012. In short order, grease began to build up between the two glasses. One Bosch representative responded with "not under warranty because the problem is cosmetic, not functional." I asked to have a superviser contact me but even after two follow up contacts with this person, no supervisor has responded. I mailed a letter to the address on the Bosch website given as the contact address; however, the letter has been returned to sender. I called my appliance dealer and was told that it will cost $300.00 to clean between the glasses. He mentioned that this problem occurs randomly. He also was going to ask the Bosch Rep to contact me. As of this date, I've heard nothing. The oven is not a year old, there is no warranty on the problem, and Bosch appears to be unconcerned that I will have to spend a good amount of money to clean up their mistakes. i will not recommend that anyone install any Bosch product because this company does not seem to care about the quality of their products and particularly does not express concern over their customers' satisfaction. I have been trying to resolve this since late December, 2012. So far, this company stands firm on its claim that the problem is cosmetic and it is caused by "condensation and grease build up during cooking." AVOID BOSCH.

Comments (2)