Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
KA Refrigerator Problem

Posted by blondiel (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 17, 12 at 17:11

I have a bottom drawer freezer KA refrigerator bought in 2009. I did not get the extended warranty. There have been no problems other than the ice drawer not extending out as it should. It is not responding to a gentle tug. Have others had this problem? If so, how did you get the ice drawer to automatically extend when you open the freezer? I am trying to troubleshoot and not have to call for service.

Thanks for reaponding.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: KA Refrigerator Problem

not sure how yours is set up but the FD I just got last week is the same. the ice bin in mine is in the upper basket and I have to pull it out.only my bottom basket comes out with the drawer when you pull it out.

o

not sure how yours is set up but the FD I just got last week is the same. the ice bin in mine is in the upper basket and I have to pull it out.only my bottom basket comes out with the drawer when you pull it out.

o

I have the KA model 22EVM with the ice bin in the bottom drawer frezer. The bin is suppose to latch onto the drawer and open completely when the drawer is pulled. The ice bin does not open completely when the drawer is pulled open. I did a google search and have not been able to find anything.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here