Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
KA KUDE60 3rd Rack Drooping

Posted by monicakm (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 4, 14 at 15:24

Any KA repairmen lurking??? I need to know if anyone else has had this problem with their KA dishwasher that has the 3rd rack (top) for utensils. I use mine for silverware. LOVE LOVE LOVE this dishwasher! After almost 5 years it's still my favorite appliance EVER. But, it has one flaw and the repairman said it's going to happen again and again no matter how many times he replaces it. Over time, the top rack has starts to droop. It's very minimal but it doesn't take much. The problem with this is when I want to raise the middle rack. Items in the middle rack will hit the bottom of the top rack. This sometimes results in the top shelf rack being dislodged and it's contents falling. Repairman said due to the material it's made of and lack of support in the rails, it's going to continue to happen until they change the how they make them. My dw was purchased in June of 2009. I can't be the only lucky one this has happened to. It's happened with the original rails and a replacement set. I'm on my 3rd set.
Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here