Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Frigidaire Pro All Ref/Frz Handles

Posted by MichelleDT (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 19, 12 at 15:21

I am considering these units for my my pantry but can't view them locally. Looking online the handle looks tubular not curved. If you have these units, are the handles curved or straight. This is the best view I can find online and they look straight.

Photobucket

If you have pictures, would you kindly post?

Thanks,
Michelle

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Frigidaire Pro All Ref/Frz Handles

Ask and ye shall receive. The handles are not straight, they are more like bowed. The handles are also not symmetrically tubular. There's kind of a tear drop shape going on. I've seen these handles on other Frigidaire Pro refrigerators, like their SxS. If you have an HD or Lowes near you and they have any Frigidaire Pros on the floor, the handles are probably similar, if not the same.

Here's a side view showing the bowing:

The closer view showing the contours:

HTH

o
RE: Frigidaire Pro All Ref/Frz Handles (another pic)

Oh and here's one more picture from the top showing the teardrop-like contours I was trying to describe:

o
RE: Frigidaire Pro All Ref/Frz Handles

Jscout,

Thanks so much! Exactly what I needed as they are not as bowed as some of the brands.

Cheers,

M

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here