Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
charles3ct

New Range Advice - Have Double Oven already

charles3ct
10 years ago

Okay - I have researched and thought about this and I am looking for some advice.,

First of All - we have in place already a double oven it is a Wolf as we are ok with the ovens although everything has its pluses and minuses.

We are also in the middle of a remodel in the kitchen and are going to place the new range in the island - Our kitchen is about 400 Sq ft - just about a 20X20 in size.

My wife has already gotten used to have a 3rd oven that exist in a smaller GE Profile Range which is not in the island at all., So we would need the 3rd oven to exist somewhere - either as the range bottom or a separate oven placed somewhere in the kitchen.

Also in place - is a 54 inch hood with 1200 CFM fan - which is installed and in place custom built into the ceiling.

Now what to place under this hood in the question -

We could go with the wolf or some other brand - personally I would not mind a little color into the kitchen - the Cabinets are a light cream.

As this would be a 3rd oven in the house we would prefer it to be all gas - I have also toyed with the idea of a stand alone larger range with the island extended behind it.(hard to explain) or perhaps the range with a cabinet only on one side.

Price is not a particular concern - would like to keep it under 15K but would go beyond that for something spectacular. My goal is for something that looks great but also is very reliable.

Comments (7)