Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
grate size on 30" Wolf Rangetop?

Posted by sarahstew (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 15, 14 at 12:01

Hello nice people. I have a pretty specific question: can someone tell me the width of the grates on the 30" Wolf gas range top? Or, to get at my question a different way--how wide are the strips of stainless steel that appear to run down each side of the range top? The Wolf website only has the exterior dimensions.

I'm trying to figure out how much space I'll gain as compared to my very old (age uncertain) Gaggenau component cooktop. Obviously, I'll gain depth by moving from cooktop to range top, and depth is my biggest constriction now. Unfortunately, my local appliance store doesn't have the range top on display--I live in a small town--so I can't do a hands-on pots and pans test. If one of you can kindly give me dimensions, I can mock up a cardboard cooktop. I don't drop this kind of cash without digging deep. :)

Many thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: grate size on 30" Wolf Rangetop?

I would email Wolf customer service and ask them for the width dimensions of the grates or call AJMadison or another big retailer that carries Wolf.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here