Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
inset cabinet-panelled warming draw does not vent?

Posted by Marion13 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 24, 13 at 9:38

So from what I learned from all of you and your experience with Warming Draws is that if I do the panelled warming draw with my inset cabinets (which is tricky) it would not be able to vent which will effect the food. Is this correct?
Will the stainless steel warming draw right next to my 30 inch wolf look silly? Take away from the pretty range?
Thoughts?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: inset cabinet-panelled warming draw does not vent?

red_lover and breezygirl. Attached is part of my kitchen layout. Where would you put the stainless steel warming draw? I am getting over the fact that I can't panel it with the inset due to venting. See my plan and let me know if you think I should do the WD near the 30 inch wolf or forget the WD competely. Thanks so much for your advice. Also Jakuvall, thanks

o
RE: inset cabinet-panelled warming draw does not vent?

Nowhere. My opinion is that kitchen is too small for a warming drawer, unless there is an island not shown.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here