Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lawjedi

Flex Induction Bosch ? and other appliance choices

lawjedi
9 years ago

I'm hoping I misunderstood the salesperson today -- she said that the double burners on either side needed to be set at the same temperature -- Does that mean if I was using all 5 burners - but 5 separate pots, I could only have 3 temperatures? 1 temp for left front and back, 1 for middle, and 1 for right front and back? That can't be right.

I need to pick out my wall oven(s), cooktop and dw before ordering cabs -- or I guess maybe just wall oven and dw -- but they are all in a group in my mind.

Dbl Wall oven - seriously tempted by side swing doors -- but not sure if it's worth the mark up to me or not. Other possible choices are older model bosch, electrolux or kitchen aid.

& just to mix it up, I am intrigued by ditching the dbl wall oven and getting a single with the bosch steam oven. But that really will be pushing the budget on a kitchen that is much more $$ than I feel I can justify. (I'm a rural, inexpensive minded personality living in a high cost metropolitan area.)

36 induction cooktop. prefer the looks of miele -- but heavily intrigued by flex induction -- barring the potential issue above.

DW - integrated panel. was thinking of bosch or miele.

Our family consists of 2 adults and 4 kids, ages 7-14. I cook or bake nearly every day... and often in mass volume, feeding far more than just us. Weekly homemade pizza night from scratch... These appliances will get a workout. Perhaps not as much as a few of the posters here, but certainly are being chosen for use. I used to post here often several years ago but the remodel job got pushed off...

Comments (4)