Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cheesestandsalone

Nice price for Capital Culinarian?

Hi all! I've got an oppty to buy a Capital Culinarian 36", all 25k BTU 6 burner self-clean on clearance for under $5K. I've done a bit of research and it seems like a great deal (floor model, they're getting the new ones in in a few weeks) and I was torn between a CC and a BS anyway...but before I write the check, I just needed a little validation from the resident experts.

By way of background - we're doing a full gut and remodel, haven't gotten past the "island should go about here" stage with my KD, and she's gently explained that I need to finalize appliances before we can go any further with cabinet design. So it's the right time (although I'd debate forever if left to my own devices.) If I weren't buying a floor model, I MIGHT get a different color...or not. I might also get a griddle instead of all burners, but probably not. We're also planning on a 30" induction cooktop and a steam oven as well so we should have every base covered (or at least that's the hope.) Thoughts? Should I just go for it before someone else snatches it up?

Comments (2)