Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wolf ovens

Posted by huxbnw (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 30, 14 at 10:13

We are planning to install two Wolf ovens in our renovated kitchen. Our current plan is to have a convection-steam on top and traditional E or M series below. Any views on (1) this particular combination; (2) whether E or M series is better; and (3) which of the professional, transitional or contemporary designs for E or M series goes best with the convection-steam design? Thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wolf ovens

Both of those ovens were just redesigned. I would make sure that you get the new ones with the removable bottoms so that if you have issues with the blue enamel you can replace it. The M is a new type of fan system so I'm not sure if anyone has tried it yet.

o

Hi,

There is also a new professional series they are introducing with the redesign so you should look at those as well. You will love the steam/convection oven. I'm still experimenting and so far have been very pleased with its performance.
MJ

o

I think the M series only comes out in December 2014

we got the transitional design oven and they sell trim kit for the steam combo that matches the transitional design

o

Thank you for the comments. Great to hear that people are pleased with the convection steam oven. I'm very excited about it and think that will probably be the one we use the most. Great to also hear that there is a trim kit for the steam oven that matches the transitional (E series, I assume). Thanks for all the help.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here