Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
induction vs. gas lp

Posted by twosit (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 14, 14 at 10:00

edit to add...sorry, I just found all sorts of threads on this issue. I remember the days when GW search didn't work very well.
I love induction! When I remodeled my kitchen several years ago I opted for a hybrid range because I was concerned about having to switch over all my cookware. OH..why didn't I just do it!!!!!!
We have purchased a vacation cottage and are remodeling our kitchen on an extremely tight budget. If money was no object I would get an induction..however it is a concern.
How about a gas stove running off propane? Anybody with experience there? What should I look for? I've never used gas but understand that it should be similar to the induction?
Any and all input appreciated.

This post was edited by twosit on Tue, Jan 14, 14 at 10:26

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: induction vs. gas lp

Never used LP, but natural gas is way better than electric. I use induction myself which I prefer. Curious if LP is really less expensive when factoring in all associated costs.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here