Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Samsung FD Fridge - deli drawer sticks!

Posted by greentea9 (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 27, 14 at 9:37

Need your help please! Bought the Samsung RF220NCTASR/AA, it's our 2nd one in 2 weeks.

The deli/pantry drawer (which is below the fruit and veggie drawers) sticks when we try and slide it in and out. The drawer rubs and scratches the bottoms of the fruit and veggie drawers when we try to close it.

Technician from Samsung (3rd party) looked at it, seems to be a design flaw. Their solution? Stick a 2m sticker between the rack! This is a brand new fridge; the 2nd one has the same problem.

They also told us not to put anything heavy on the glass shelf that is right above the fruit and veggie drawers. Well, it sticks with absolutely nothing on it; we took a video when the fridge was empty.

At my wits end here, range has issues too and it's our 2nd one in 2 weeks.

Pulling my hair out, should have bought another brand.

Attached a video but it is too big.

We are done trying to fix this with Samsung Corporate, they don't seem to care.

Help!

This post was edited by greentea9 on Tue, Jan 28, 14 at 18:45

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here