Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
1972 Monarch Gas Range Model KN6C

Posted by Julia5-59 (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 21, 12 at 16:31

My 1972 Monarch Gas Oven needs repair. I can't find any close-up illustrations of my stove so I'm not able to adequately identify parts. I have a parts list, but I want to identify them by name. I have been told the parts are probably not available. Can anyone help me?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 1972 Monarch Gas Range Model KN6C

Try the appliance forum on this site. They might have some good ideas, though they might not be too lively until after the holiday. Good luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: appliance forum

o
monarch stove help

I just got my grandma's Monarch Stove and have looked on the Monarch website trying to identify it. I can't seem to find a match and wondered if someone could help me? It has 4 burners on the left side and a work surface on the right. It is all one level and the oven area is on the right side with a drawer on the left side under the controls. My mom said it ran fine when she took it out of her house in the late 70s early 80s. We can't find the cord and I would like to have it restored. Can anyone help me with info?

Thanks, Michelle

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here