Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Vintage charm bracelets

Posted by cocooner (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 25, 09 at 16:31

I did a search before I posted, and was amused to find the only one on the beauty and fashion forum, instead of here. The OP wanted opinions about wearing her old bracelet.

I recently dug out my sterling silver charm bracelet whose charms were collected during the late 60s and early 70s. The last charm was a wedding gift from my husband. I thought that it could be fun to resurrect it, so I am going to wear it to Christmas dinner at my son's tomorrow. If I enjoy wearing it, I'll think about adding more charms.

Does anyone here have one and do you you wear it? Where would you go on line to get more charms, especially vintage ones? I suppose that a good local estate jewelry store could be a good source as well.

cocooner

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Vintage charm bracelets

EBay....search for vintage sterling charms....
Charm bracelets are classics....always in style....but became an expensive accessory when silver and gold prices went through the roof.
Linda C

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here