Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need a rare Sitzendorf comp

Posted by Hoof-hearted (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 28, 11 at 8:09

Hello. I have a late 19th Century Sitzendorf that's obviously rare.

Has anyone seen one like this or do you know where I can find a close match? Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need a rare Sitzendorf comp

This forum isn't an ad space.

o

You might try posting on an Ebay Forum

If you want to inquire here about things you are selling it would be wisest to link instead to picture in PhotoBucket, or some place similar.

To link to your Ebay auction looks as if you are spamming us and spammers get no respect on this forum or elsewhere.

It is the consensus of many/most, that spammers cannot be trusted and that they are usually promoting/selling junk.

I'm curious...why do you think your statue is rare?

Your auction states, "We are giving away this rare and valuable late 19th century Sitzendorf figurine absolute with

NO RESERVE and Free Shipping (Winning bidder pays small insurance fee)"

"Giving away" is imho, pretty bad wording.

I wouldn't buy anything not know what the Winning bidder pays small insurance fee would cost.

o

You sound like an unscrupulus shyster. "Giving Away" all your items for sale....ya, right! And with no feedback what-so-ever and a user name of "Shel_Out".

Consumers would be well advised to avoid you. There's many more items such as yours being sold on ebay, making yours not really so rare and valuable.

But, giving you the benefit of the doubt, I don't think you should be advertising your ebay items on this board.

Nuff said.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here